Leksie meaning and origin
Leksie is used mainly in English normally used for girls is originated from Old Greek. Leksie is resultant of Lexie. Lexie is version of frequently used Alexia. Also Lexie is version of Its Variants. Lexie is also variant of conifer and prevalent Alexandra. Lexie means Feminine of Alexander, Defender of Men and Defending Men is originated from Old Greek.
View middle names that goes with Leksie like Isaure,Names that rhyme with Leksie
Popularity of Leksie
Leksie is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Leksie
Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. Work on your personal progress. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. You never establish clumsy connections. You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy.
Go through the following names similar to Leksie
- Timeon - Meaning of Timeon is Honored or Esteemed used for baby boys which of Old Greek origin is especially used in German and English
- Stiven - Unorthodox Greek Stiven is prevalently used in Norwegian, Finnish and Danish and is given to boys, meaning of Stiven is "Crowning"
- Charie - Infrequent girl name Charie is prevalently used in English, Charie means "Lovely and Graceful and Charity" is rooted from Old Greek. Charie is a short version of Charis.
- Nicolle - Used notably in English noteworthy, Nicolle means "Victory or People" has its roots in Greek and Old Greek is used as a girl name
- Jasson - Curious boy name Jasson is of Old Greek origin, Jasson means "Healer and Heal". Jasson is derived from Jason.
Namesakes of Leksie
We could not find any notable namesake.