Lemmee meaning and origin
Lemmee is variant of timeless and popular Lemuel. Lemuel means Devoted to the Lord, Devotee and Belonging to God is originated from Hebrew is used mainly in Hindi and English.
Variants of LemmeeNames that rhyme with Lemmee
Popularity of Lemmee
Lemmee is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lemmee
You don't depend on anyone in any way. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. If the letter L is your cornerstone, you stand for beauty and attractiveness. You want a stable, deep connection with people. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. You possess great communication skills. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships.
If you like Lemmee, you would love these names
- Jemie - Meaning of Jemie is Turtledove is used principally in English has its origin in Hebrew is given to baby girls
- Neftali - The unfamiliar unisex name Neftali means "is Victorious or She who Fights" came from Hebrew
- Aalyiah - Of Hebrew origin, Unheard-of Aalyiah means "The Ascent and Noble" is used as a baby girl name. Aalyiah is derivation of Aliyah.
- Ashimah - Girl name Ashimah is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Ashimah is "Protector and Limitless". Ashimah is resulted from Ashima.
- Nabor - Queer boy name Nabor means "Prophet of Light or Snorting" which is majorly used in English and German is rooted from Hebrew language
Namesakes of Lemmee
We could not find any notable namesake.