Lentje meaning and origin
Meaning of Lentje is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Lentje
Popularity of Lentje
Lentje is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. As per our research, over 100 babies have been bestowed Lentje around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Lentje
Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. Learn how to apologize for your mistakes. Don't let the rules and restrictions you hold on to so tight? You lack responsibility and commitment. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. Let go of your past before it ruins your future because your future is bright.
Go through the following names similar to Lentje
- Malouna - Originated from Hawaiian, Malouna means "One who Rises Above" is generally used for baby girls. Malouna is derivative of Maluna.
- Vyorell - Originated from Romanian, Vyorell means "Resembling the Bluebell" is given to baby boys. Vyorell is derivative of Viorel.
- Teetje - Teetje means "People" is used largely in Frisian
- Meinold - The Meinold means "Rule or Power"
- Ishuya - Ishuya's meaning is Omnipotent is a gender-neutral name is used in Hindi and Hindi
Namesakes of Lentje
We could not find any notable namesake.