Leotis meaning and origin
Origin of Unorthodox Leotis is in English-American is used as a unisex name, meaning of Leotis is "One who is Carefree".
Variants of LeotisNames that rhyme with Leotis
Popularity of Leotis
Leotis is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 79 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 892 babies in United States have been named Leotis. According to our estimate, at least 800 people have been bestowed Leotis around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Leotis
You don't want to do to others what you don't want to experience yourself. You enjoy challenges because they force you to extend your limits and give more than you thought you can. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. Your first instinct about someone as a person is the one you should listen. You are a wise person with great knowledge that you intend on sharing in the future.
Do you like Leotis? Read these names too
- Gaddiss - Gaddisss origin is English-American is a baby boy name, meaning of Gaddiss is "A High-Maintenance Man". Gaddiss is resulted from Gaddis.
- Charnee - Charnee's meaning is Filled with Joy came from English-American is used as a girl name
- Jennelle - Curious unisex name Jennelle is used dominantly in English and English, meaning of Jennelle is "From Jenny or Nell or God is Gracious" has origin in English-American
- Zariel - The unconventional unisex name Zariel means "The Lion Princess" is rooted from English-American language
- Dowdee came from English-American, meaning of Dowdee is "A Serious-Minded Man" is bestowed upon boys. Dowdee is resultant of Dowd.
Namesakes of Leotis
- Leotis Martin, American boxer