Liepa meaning and origin
Originated from Lithuanian, Liepa means "Linden Tree" generally bestowed upon baby girls is used mostly in Lithuanian.Names that rhyme with Liepa
Popularity of Liepa
In England and Wales, Liepa is a unique name where it has been in use since 2006 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2015, it ranked 1168th when 29 girls were named Liepa. Over 162 babies in England and Wales have been named Liepa. The name is an uncommon baby name in still in use in Ireland. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Liepa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Liepa?
In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. You want to do everything as planned in life. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often.
Looking for a name like Liepa? Please go through the following names
- Anne-Cécile is originated from Hebrew and Latin, Anne-Cécile means "Blind or Gracious"
- Kléberte - Kléberte's meaning is Mason
- Akiyo - Meaning of Akiyo is White World is used for baby boys
- Meeshac - Babylonian name Meeshac is a boy name, meaning of Meeshac is "Who is What Aku Is?". Meeshac is resultant of Meshach.
- Prunelle means Fruit of the Blackthorn Tree
Namesakes of Liepa
We could not find any notable namesake.