Liiban meaning and origin
Liiban is another transcription of Liban. Liban is variation of loved and conifer Laban. Atypical and Modernistic Liban primarily is used in Arabic is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Liban is "Charmed and Successful".
Variants of LiibanNames that rhyme with Liiban
Popularity of Liiban
Liiban is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2007. Liiban is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Liiban is a common name in Somalia. As per our estimate, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Liiban around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Liiban in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Liiban?
If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. You don't believe in rules and restrictions. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. Your heart already knows what you should focus on. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality.
Other names similar to Liiban, for soon-to-be-parents
- Yarima - Queer unisex name Yarima means "One who has Been Appointed by God", used commonly in Hindi is originated from Hebrew
- Ellkan means Kanah and God has Created God has Bought God has Possessed God is Zealous came from Hebrew is aimed at baby boys. Ellkan is derived from Elkanah.
- Miguelita - Origin of Miguelita is in Hebrew, meaning of Miguelita is "Who is Like God" and is bestowed upon girls is substantially used in Spanish
- Einav - Uncommon unisex name Einav has its origin in Hebrew used principally in Hebrew language, Einav means "Grape"
- Noye - The girl name Noye means "Beautiful Ornamented Bejewelled and Beautiful" came from Hebrew. Noye is derivative of Noya.
Namesakes of Liiban
We could not find any notable namesake.