Likki meaning and origin
Girl name Likki is chiefly used in Finnish and Swedish languages. Likki is a form of Mielikki. Mielikki is originated from Finnish is chiefly used in Finnish and Swedish languages, Mielikki means "Pleasing and Luck, Combined with the Finnish Diminutive Suffix -Kki".
Variants of LikkiNames that rhyme with Likki
Popularity of Likki
Likki is a familiar baby name in India. According to our research, at least 300 people have been bestowed Likki around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Likki
Not everyone wishes you well. And instead of focusing on making them happy, focus on making yourself happy first. If you have the letter I as your capstone it reveals your emotional side. Be more selective when it comes to people. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. Once you focus on yourself, you will gain your inner peace back. You lack passion and wilderness.
If you like Likki, you would love these names
- Kiina is Finnish equivalent of Gina. Also Kiina is equivalent of Kina in Finnish language
- Agneeta is equivalent of Agneta in Finnish language
- Irkka is form of Names Beginning with Ir-, Especially Irene;Iris in Finnish language
- Raakel - Raakel's meaning is Ewe is rooted from Hebrew, a baby girl name is used notably in Swedish and Finnish
- Hjörvard - Mainly used in Finnish and Swedish, Hjörvard is used for boys. Hjörvard is equivalent of Hiǫrvarðr in Swedish language
Namesakes of Likki
We could not find any notable namesake.