Lilika meaning and origin
Lilika is resultant of Lily. Lily is variant form of Lilian and Elizabeth. Also Lily is variant form of predominant and biblical Lilli. Lily is shortened form of ElisabethLilian. Lily's meaning is The Lily Flower and Lily Flower has origin in Latin and Hebrew.Names that rhyme with Lilika
Popularity of Lilika
Lilika is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Lilika is a familiar name in India and Greece. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lilika
It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. You don't take love very seriously. As for your friends, keep it real. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person.
Do you like Lilika? You would love these names
- Moïsette has its origin in Hebrew, Moïsette means "Saved from the Waters"
- Tal - Tal's meaning is Tau or Rain is used predominantly in English and Hebrew used for both sexes has its origin in Aramaic and Germanic
- Keziah means A Plant Name or Cinnamon is used as a unisex name which is rooted from Hebrew is notably used in Swedish, Hebrew and Danish
- Joé - Meaning of Joé is Lord God is rooted from Hebrew
- Miguël has its origin in Hebrew, Miguël means "Who is Like God"
Namesakes of Lilika
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lilika
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Lil
- Girl names that ends with -ika
- Baby Names that mean Lily
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Symbol
- Baby Names that mean Purity
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect