Lill meaning and origin
Anomalous Old Norse Lill means "My God is Perfect" used as a gender-neutral name is specifically used in Norwegian, Swedish, English, Finnish, Danish and Icelandic.. Lill is variation of biblical Elisabet. Elisabet is variation of darling and leading leading Elizabeth. Elisabet is Latin and Greek form of The Hebrew Name אֱלִישֶׁבַע. Elisabet means My God is Abundance and My God has Sworn has origin in Hebrew. Lill is a short form of Lilli. Lilli is a form of Lilian and Elizabeth. Also Lilli is variant of durable and prevalent Lilian. Lilli is also a version of in fashion rising and commonly accepted Lily. Lilli is also variant form of biblical Elisabet. Lilli is also variant of Any Name Containing the Letters Li, E. Lilli is also a form of famous Lilith. Lilli is short version of Elisabeth. Also Lilli is a short version of Elizabeth. Lilli is equivalent of Lilja in English language. Meaning of Lilli is My God is Perfect and My God has Sworn has its origin in Hebrew, Germanic and English. Lill is abridged form of Elizabeth. Originated from Hebrew, Unconventional Elizabeth, Elizabeth means "My God is Bountiful and God is My Oath".
Variants of LillNames that rhyme with Lill
Popularity of Lill
Lill is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Lill is a familiar name in Nigeria. At least, 7000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Lill?
You have an artistic soul and a good eye for everything you put your focus on. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. Work on your personal progress. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand.
Parents who liked Lill, loved these names
- Helin is originated from Old Greek is a unisex name is used notably in Norwegian and Danish. Helin is Estonian form of Helina
- Juhán - The famous boy name Juhán is used specifically in Sami, Swedish and Finnish. Juhán is equivalent of Juhani in Sami language
- Gisbert - Meaning of Gisbert is Shiny or Bright is originated from Old High German and Germanic used principally in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish is bestowed upon boys
- Amma - The widely accepted and venerable unisex name Amma is of African-Akan, Sanskrit and Latin origin, used dominantly in English and Greenlandic languages, Amma means "God-like or Mother"
- Veera - The new-fangled and uncommon gender-neutral name Veera means "The Brave or Faith" and is used in Oriya, Sanskrit and Gujarati is of Sanskrit and Russian origin
Namesakes of Lill
- Lill Roughley, English actress
- Lill Lindfors, Swedish singer
- Lillian Parker in The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou as Miscellaneous Crew
- Lillian Hepler in K-9 Adventures: Legend of the Lost Gold as Actress
- Lillian Awa in Last Vegas as Second Unit Director or Assistant Director
- Lilly Chester-Crowe in Katie Khoo and the Smugglers of Smugglers Cove as Actress
- Lilly Evans in James Deen's Seven Sins: Greed as Actress
- Lilly Lawrence in Lion: The Red Pill as Actress
- Lillemor Österlund in Tjorven, Batsman, and Moses as Actress
- Lilly Van Der Meer in Off Track as Actress
- Lilly Hisenaj in Hamill as Actress
- Lill Andersson is noted for her acting in movie Tuppen