Lillias name meaning
What does Lillias mean?
Specifically used in Scottish old vintage sounding and atypical, Lillias came from Latin is aimed at baby girls. Lillias is resulted from Lilian. Lilian is variant form of LilianeLilja. Lilian is a diminutive of Elizabeth. Lilian is English cognate of Elizabeth. Also Lilian is English and French form of Lily. Meaning of Lilian is My God is Perfect and Purity came from Hebrew and Latin.
How do I pronounce Lillias?
The two syllabled name Lillias is commonly pronounced as l(il)-lias.
View middle names that goes with Lillias like Milah, Bah, Darleen,Names that rhyme with Lillias
How popular is the name Lillias?
Lillias is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 27 years of usage and 194 bearers, the name could just made to the top 1450 names in 1892 before vanishing in 1938. Over 194 babies in United States have been named Lillias. Also, Lillias is a familiar name in Scotland and England. At least, 700 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Lillias?
You appreciate your time enough not to spend it on doing things you don't want and stupid people. You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. You want to do everything as planned in life. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. You are intelligent and independent. The only way to cope with people, who don't take you seriously and allow themselves to break your heart, is letting go and forgetting.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Lillias
- Blackborn - Blackborn's meaning is Black Brook is used as a boy name is rooted from Scottish. Blackborn is resulted from Blackburn.
- Kelven - Dominantly used in English uncustomary, Kelven is used as a boy name, meaning of Kelven is "River Man or Keel" is rooted from Scottish
- Lachie means A Boy from the Lake is a baby boy name is of Scottish origin
- Aberdyna is originated from Scottish, Aberdyna means "A Woman from a City In Northeast Scotland" is a girl name. Aberdyna is derived from Aberdeen.
- Banee - Girl name Banee has origin in Scottish, mostly used in Vietnamese and Sikh languages, meaning of Banee is "Guru's Word"
Famous people named Lillias
- Lillias Rumsey Sanford, founder of Rumsey Hall School
- Lillias Margaret Skene, Australian women's rights activist
- Lillias Hamilton, British pioneer female doctor and author
- Lillias White, American singer and actress of stage, television
- Lillias Walker in Blind Spot: Part 1 as Actress
Lists having Lillias
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Scottish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Lil
- Baby Names that mean Lily
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Symbol
- Baby Names that mean Innocence
- Baby Names that mean Purity
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Vow
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Perfect