Lindor name meaning
What does Lindor mean?
Originated from Latin and Old Norse, Lindor is used as a baby boy name, Lindor means "He who Seduces" is largely used in Norwegian, Swedish, Old SwedishDanish and Finnish. Lindor is manly form of Linda. Linda is version of Names Ending with -Lind/-Linda/-Linde. Linda is resulted from Adèle. Linda is shortened form of Adelinenames ending in "Lind". Also Linda is shortened form of "Linda". Linda is English cognate of Linde. Also Linda is form of Lindsay in English language. Linda is also form of Names Containing the Germanic Name Element Lind in German language. Linda's origin is Old English, Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Linda is "Beauty and Noble".
Variants of Lindor
View middle names that goes with Lindor like Cillian, Blis, Pece, Benjaman, Gian, Pearse,Names that rhyme with Lindor
How popular is the name Lindor?
Lindor is a common baby name in Argentina while it is somewhat familiar in Chile, Brazil, Peru and Haiti. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Lindor as their given name according to our evaluation.
Lindor in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Lindor
Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all. Love makes you complete. You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions.
Do you like Lindor? Other names you would love
- Vilppu has its origin in Germanic and Old Greek is a baby boy name is used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish. Vilppu is equivalent of Filpus in Finnish language
- Jokke is Finnish equivalent of Jouko
- Wignand - The boy name Wignand is rooted from Germanic and Old High German, Wignand means "Bold or Struggle"
- Efi - Particulary used in Old Norse, Finnish and Danish, Efi is used as a baby boy name. Efi is Old Norse cognate of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Ev-
- Betúel is Icelandic form of Betuel
Famous people named Lindor
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lindor
- Boy names beginning with L
- Latin Boy Names
- Norse Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names