Lisabet meaning and origin
Lisabet has its origin in Hebrew, Lisabet means "Consecrated to God, Abbreviation of Elizabeth, God's Promise or God is My Oath", majorly used in Faroese, English, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish is used as a unisex name . Lisabet is variant of all time favorite and prevalent Lisa. Lisa is a variant form of frequently used and perennial Alice. Also Lisa is a variant form of Its Variants. Lisa is also variant of immutable and popular Louisa. Lisa is derived from Elisabeth. Lisa is short version of Elizabeth. Lisa is German cognate of Elisabet;Its Variants. Originated from Hebrew, Lisa, Lisa means "Consecrated to God and God is My Oath". Lisabet is a variant of recently skyrocketing, biblical and long standing Elizabeth. Elizabeth has its origin in Hebrew, Elizabeth means "My God is Abundance, God is My Oath and God is Perfection God is My Oath". Lisabet is version of biblical Elisabet. Elisabet is a variant form of soaring in fashion, biblical and enduring Elizabeth. Elisabet is form of The Hebrew Name אֱלִישֶׁבַע in Latin and Greek languages. Origin of Elisabet is in Hebrew, meaning of Elisabet is "My God has Sworn and My God is Abundance". Lisabet is variation of celebrated and biblical Lizbeth. Lizbeth is resultant of Liza. Lizbeth's meaning is God is My Oath, God's Promise and My God is Abundance is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of LisabetNames that rhyme with Lisabet
Popularity of Lisabet
Lisabet is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Lisabet around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Lisabet in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Lisabet
You can be aggressive which affects your relationships in a negative way. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. Find a way to express how you feel without hurting anyone. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. You were this kind and generous person in the past but hanging around with negative and abusive people has changed you.
Looking for a name like Lisabet? Please go through the following names
- Marcellinus - Marcellinus's meaning is God of War Mars Ordained is used commonly in Norwegian and Finnish that of Latin origin is bestowed upon boys
- Mariele - The infrequent girl name Mariele means "Bitterness". Its origin is in Hebrew is commonly used in Danish and Finnish
- Tanny - The odd unisex name Tanny is originated from Old English, Tanny means "Tanner and Leather-worker" is used primarily in Swedish and Danish. Tanny is a diminutive of Tanner.
- Paki - Used commonly in Swedish and Xhosa, Paki means "A Witness" and is used for baby boys is originated from African
- Galina - Outlandish Galina is originated from Old Greek, Galina means "Serene or Calm", a girl name is used substantially in Finnish and Russian
Namesakes of Lisabet
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lisabet
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Oath