Lisabeth meaning and origin
Odd girl name Lisabeth is prevalently used in German, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, English and Danish that came from Hebrew, meaning of Lisabeth is "Consecrated to God, Abbreviation of Elizabeth, God's Promise, God is My Oath or My God is Perfect". Lisabeth is variation of biblical and well-liked Lizbeth. Lizbeth is derived from Liza. Of Hebrew origin, Infrequent Lizbeth, Lizbeth means "My God has Sworn and Consecrated to God". Lisabeth is form of trendy, biblical and everlasting Lisa. Lisa is variant of unfading and prevailing Alice. Also Lisa is variant of Its Variants. Lisa is also a version of lofty and venerable Louisa. Lisa is resultant of Elisabeth. Lisa is a short of Elizabeth. Lisa is form of Elisabet;Its Variants in German language. Meaning of Lisa is God is Fullness and God is My Oath is rooted from Hebrew. Lisabeth is short form of Elizabeth. Elizabeth means God is Perfection God is My Oath and My God has Sworn is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of Lisabeth
View middle names that goes with Lisabeth like Melvina, Gret, Ndey,Names that rhyme with Lisabeth
Popularity of Lisabeth
Lisabeth is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1938 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1958, it ranked 1348th when 61 girl were named Lisabeth. Over 1264 people have been named Lisabeth in United States. Lisabeth is a rare baby name in France where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1970. Also, Lisabeth is a familiar name in Brazil and Canada. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Lisabeth around the globe.
Lisabeth in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Lisabeth?
Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. You solve problems systematically and diplomatically. You are born to boss around or teach people how to be independent and fair, something like a motivational speaker or a lawyer. Leave your own mark in the world. You never take love relationships seriously in order to avoid disappointment. You never go anywhere or do anything without a plan, or two.
Other names similar to Lisabeth, for soon-to-be-parents
- Mickaëlla is originated from Hebrew, Mickaëlla means "Who is Like God"
- Tii is form of Ti in Finnish language. Also Tii is form of Tê in Greenlandic language
- Karne is Danish and East equivalent of Karen
- Geno - Famed Hebrew and Italian Geno is commonly used in Italian and English, meaning of Geno is "Woman or People" is a baby boy name
- Abrah - Used particulary in Akposso and Ewe atypical, Abrah is used as a girl name. Its origin is in Hebrew and African-Akan, Abrah means "Father of a Multitude Mother of a Multitude, Av Meaning Father and Cloud". Abrah is variant transcription of Abra.
Namesakes of Lisabeth
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lisabeth
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -beth
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Perfect