Lisianne meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Lisianne means "God is Fullness". Lisianne is derivative of Elisabeth. Elisabeth is form of imperishable, biblical and fashinable Elizabeth. Elisabeth means My God has Sworn, The Oath and My God is Perfect is of Hebrew origin. It is celebrated on November 17th.
View middle names that goes with Lisianne like Made,Names that rhyme with Lisianne
Popularity of Lisianne
Lisianne is an uncommon baby name in France, where it last appeared in 1987 after 36 years of use since 1925. Over 188 people have been named Lisianne in France. Also, Lisianne is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 100 people globally have carried Lisianne as their given name, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lisianne
Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life. You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often.
Do you like Lisianne? Read these names too
- Zechariah - Eminent Zechariah specifically is used in English came from Hebrew, meaning of Zechariah is "Yahweh Remembers" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Betzalel - Used in English and Hebrew unheard-of, Betzalel came from Hebrew, Betzalel means "Shadow of God" is aimed at boys
- Ioanna - Infrequent girl name Ioanna means "God is Merciful or Yahweh is Gracious". Its origin is in Hebrew is used majorly in Russian and Greek
- Yerachmiel - Rare boy name Yerachmiel has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Yerachmiel is "God Will Have Mercy" is used principally in Hebrew language
- Gavi - Uncommon unisex name Gavi came from Hebrew prevalently used in Hebrew, Telugu and Kannada languages, meaning of Gavi is "A Forest In Kerala"
Namesakes of Lisianne
We could not find any notable namesake.