Lizzeth meaning and origin
Lizzeth is variation of Lisett. Lisett is abridged form of Elizabeth.
Variants of LizzethNames that rhyme with Lizzeth
Popularity of Lizzeth
Lizzeth is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1978 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 1999, it ranked 4196th when 29 girls were named Lizzeth. Over 546 people have been named Lizzeth in United States. Lizzeth is a common name in Mexico while somewhat familiar name in Bolivia, Peru, Honduras and Colombia. According to our estimate, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Lizzeth around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lizzeth
If the letter L is your cornerstone, you stand for beauty and attractiveness. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. Focus on your career. You don't have to step over people to get to the top. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird? Forgive in order to receive forgiveness. With time, you will gather the courage to make the first step toward your goal.
Do you like Lizzeth? Other names you would love
- Lemminkäinen - Admired and Quaint boy name Lemminkäinen is used mainly in Swedish and Finnish. Lemminkäinen is form of Lempi in Finnish language
- Capitola - Capitola's meaning is Head of Olus is prevalently used in Finnish and Swedish has its roots in Latin is used as a girl name
- Kutte is Finnish equivalent of Knut
- Tuwa - Unisex name Tuwa means "One who Loves Nature". Its origin is in American and Native is used substantially in Finnish and Swedish
- Muisto largely is used in Finnish and Swedish is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Muisto is "Memory" is of Finnish origin
Namesakes of Lizzeth
We could not find any notable namesake.