Loveli meaning and origin
English name Loveli is a baby girl name. Loveli is derived from Lovely. Lovely is version of eternal and dominant Love. Lovely's meaning is Beautiful and Sweet is originated from English is used mainly in Punjabi and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Loveli
Popularity of Loveli
Loveli is a common baby name in Bangladesh while it is somewhat familiar in India. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Loveli around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Loveli
You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. The letter I as your capstone symbolizes a forgetful, self-doubtful, but honest and creative person. There's so much you are withholding that it's making you sick. Once you focus on yourself, you will gain your inner peace back.
Parents who liked Loveli, loved these names
- Chathem - English name Chathem means "From the Soldier's Land and Warriors Home" is a boy name. Chathem is resultant of Chatham.
- Smedt - Of English origin, Smedt means "Craftsman and Blacksmith" is bestowed upon baby boys. Smedt is derived from Smith.
- Annalynn means From the Graceful Lake is a girl name is rooted from English
- Wysterea - Girl name Wysterea is of English origin, meaning of Wysterea is "Flowers". Wysterea is resulted from Wisteria.
- Sunny - Famous unisex name Sunny has its origin in English used dominantly in English, Norwegian and Sikh languages, meaning of Sunny is "Bright Disposition, Shining or Sun"
Namesakes of Loveli
We could not find any notable namesake.