Lovepreet meaning and origin
Lovepreet is used mainly among Sikhs and Punjabi bestowed upon both genders, Lovepreet means "Famous and Powerful Love, Lovely or Loving".Names that rhyme with Lovepreet
Popularity of Lovepreet
Lovepreet is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 110000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Lovepreet as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Lovepreet
Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. The only way to cope with people, who don't take you seriously and allow themselves to break your heart, is letting go and forgetting.
Do you like Lovepreet? Other names you would love
- Kulmohan - The boy name Kulmohan is used in Punjabi and Sikh languages, Kulmohan means "Family Charm"
- Chananpreet - Meaning of Chananpreet is Love for the Light of God is used as a baby boy name is notably used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Rajpratap means Dominion of Majesty or King Like Incarnation of God In Heaven is used mostly as a gender insensitive name is prevalently used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Ekamjot means Special or Gods Light is used in Kannada and Sikh is used as a unisex name
- Ompreet means Om means Lord Shiva or Preet means in Love with Lord Shiva is used as a baby boy name is particulary used in Sikh and Punjabi
Namesakes of Lovepreet
We could not find any notable namesake.