Lowisa meaning and origin
Girl name Lowisa means "Famous or Struggle". Lowisa is variant form of timeless and noteworthy Luisa. Luisa is form of everlasting and renowned Louisa. Luisa is Spanish equivalent of Louise. Also Luisa is Italian, Polish and Portuguese form of Louise. Luisa means Fight, Famous and War is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Lowisa is version of widely accepted Luise. Luise is version of everlasting and lofty Eloise. Also Luise is form of virtuous and prominent Lucy. Meaning of Luise is Struggle and War is of Latin and Germanic origin.
Variants of LowisaNames that rhyme with Lowisa
Popularity of Lowisa
Lowisa is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. According to our evaluation, at least 200 people have been bestowed Lowisa around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Lowisa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Lowisa?
The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen.
Do you like Lowisa? You would love these names
- Gandulf - Gandulf means "Wolf or Werewolf"
- Anahera - Origin of Anahera is in Maori bestowed upon girls, meaning of Anahera is "Angel" is used chiefly in Maori
- MariLee - Popular girl name MariLee came from Hebrew and English-American, MariLee means "Sea of Bitterness and Lady". MariLee is a derivation of Mary.
- Hinderika - Meaning of Hinderika is House or Ruler used for baby girls is used mainly in Frisian
- Toyika - The unisex name Toyika is dominantly used in Hindi and Hindi, Toyika means "Satisfied"
Namesakes of Lowisa
We could not find any notable namesake.