Lualhati name meaning
What does Lualhati mean?
Lualhati's origin is Tagalog is used as a baby girl name and is particulary used in Tagalog, meaning of Lualhati is "Spritual Peace".Names that rhyme with Lualhati
How popular is the name Lualhati?
Lualhati is a common baby name in Philippines while it is somewhat familiar in United States. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Lualhati around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lualhati
You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself. Don't allow people to take away your peace and affect your mood. You will come to see that you are better without those who hurt you. You are a person of many talents. If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body.
Go through the following names similar to Lualhati
- Gebine - Meaning of Gebine is Gift is mainly used in Frisian
- Manahel - Meaning of Manahel is Special Flower is used as a baby girl name
- Viltautas - Boy name Viltautas means "People or Hope" which is used predominantly in Lithuanian has its origin in Lithuanian language
- Queenbey - Queenbey's meaning is Womans House and Queen's Castle used for girls is originated from Scandinavian. Queenbey is resultant of Quenby.
- Dörtje - Dörtje's meaning is Famous Day or God's Gift is especially used in Frisian
Famous people named Lualhati
- Lualhati Bautista, is one of the foremost Filipino female novelists