Lubov meaning and origin
Lubov's meaning is Ljuba is a baby girl name. It is rooted from Slavonic and Old Slavic is used prevalently in Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian and Danish. Lubov is version of Ljuba. Ljuba is short of Lubomir. Ljuba is form of Ljubov in Slavic and Russian languages. Ljuba's meaning is Ljuba and Love is of Old Slavic and Slavonic origin.
Variants of LubovNames that rhyme with Lubov
Popularity of Lubov
Lubov in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Lubov
Focus on your career. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those. Work on your personal progress. You have to understand that not everyone is so thrilled by the thought of changing the world for good.
Go through the following names similar to Lubov
- Caritas - Girl name Caritas came from Greek and Latin commonly used in German and Icelandic languages, meaning of Caritas is "Charity or Expensive"
- Hane is form of Hani in Swedish language
- Jenika - Jenika's meaning is God's Gracious Gift or Gods Gracious Gift is used in Oriya, Marathi and Finnish used as a girl name came from Old Welsh
- Kasimir - Outlandish Kasimirs origin is Polish and Slavonic, meaning of Kasimir is "To Destroy or Peacemaker" used for baby boys is used predominantly in German, Basque and Swedish
- Emelita - Unexpected Emelita majorly is used in Danish, Swedish and English has origin in Latin given to girls, meaning of Emelita is "Work and Effort". Emelita is resultant of Amelia.
Namesakes of Lubov
- Actor Lubov Demchuk, well-known for movie Little Indiscretions