Lucrezia meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Lucrezia is of Latin origin and is predominantly used in Italian, Danish, Finnish and Swedish languages, meaning of Lucrezia is "One Who Wins".. Lucrezia is Italian equivalent of Lucretia.
Variants of Lucrezia
View middle names that goes with Lucrezia like Maelynn, Klah, Isobel, Aine, Enie, Peta,Names that rhyme with Lucrezia
Popularity of Lucrezia
Lucrezia is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 44 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 320 babies that have been given the name Lucrezia in United States. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. During its 20 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. But Lucrezia is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 5000 have the name. As per our findings, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Lucrezia around the globe.
What numbers say about Lucrezia?
You are a smart person who knows how to rise above everything that makes you feel miserable. You are a passionate lover but hard to understand. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. Help them improve instead of judging.
Do you like Lucrezia? Other names you would love
- Babs - Uncommon girl name Babs is originated from Latin and Hebrew which is used predominantly in Swedish and English languages, meaning of Babs is "Strange, Foreign Woman or From the Greek Barbaros"
- Silvia - Used notably in Finnish, German and Norwegian eternal and commonly accepted, Silvia means "Woman of the Woods, From the Forest or The Word Silva with the Meaning Wood Forest" has its roots in Latin is used as a gender-neutral name
- Maia - Maia's meaning is Wet Nurse or Midwife is prevalently used in Danish, Norwegian and Swedish that came from Burmese, English and Hebrew is aimed at girls
- Maritza - Admired Maritzas origin is Italian and Hebrew, meaning of Maritza is "Star of the Sea or Bitterness" which is used in German and Swedish is a gender-neutral name
- Eliana - Cherished Elianas origin is Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Eliana is "Shining or My God is Yahweh" majorly used in Danish, Portuguese and Finnish is used as a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Lucrezia
- Lucrezia Bori, Spanish operatic singer
- Lucrezia Aguiari, Italian coloratura soprano
- Lucrezia Bendidio, Italian singer and noblewoman from Ferrara
- Lucrezia Crivelli, mistress of Ludovico Sforza, 'il Moro'
- Lucrezia Orsina Vizzana, Italian singer, organist, and composer
- Lucrezia Borgia, Spanish-Italian noblewoman of the House of Borgia
- Lucrezia d'Alagno, woman of noble birth with whom King Alphonso V of Naples had fallen in love
- Lucrezia de' Medici, Duchess of Ferrara, was Duchess consort of Ferrara by marriage to Alfonso II d'Este
- Lucrezia Millarini in Episode dated 28 March 2012 as
- Lucrezia Phantazia in Desert Flower as Actress
- Lucrezia Lante della Rovere in Quantum of Solace as Actress