Lukaz name meaning
On This Page
What does Lukaz mean?
Offbeat and Modern boy name Lukaz is especially used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish. Lukaz is form of biblical and renowned Lukas. Lukas is form of LucasLucius. Lukas is short version of Λουκανος = Man from Lucania.
Offbeat and Modern Lukas is originated from Latin and Old Greek languages, Lukas means "From Lucania and Light".
Variants of LukazNames that rhyme with Lukaz
How popular is the name Lukaz?
Lukaz is an uncommon baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. Lukaz is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use.
According to our evaluation, at least 60 people have been bestowed Lukaz around the globe.
Lukaz in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Lukaz
You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. You are not superficial and there's nothing that you can't handle if you are in a temper enough. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort. People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff. You are looking for your higher purpose.
Parents who liked Lukaz, loved these names
- Aqaatilik - Unisex name Aqaatilik is primarily used in Greenlandic and Danish. Aqaatilik is Greenlandic form of Aĸautilik
- Þorgísl is Old Norse cognate of Þórgísl
- Ødhbiorn - Boy name Ødhbiorn is used mainly in Swedish and Old Swedish languages. Ødhbiorn is Swedish cognate of Auðbiǫrn
- Bærgh is Swedish cognate of Bergr
- Styr - Used chiefly in Icelandic, Danish and Swedish, Styr is aimed at boys. Styr is form of Styrr in Danish, Icelandic and Swedish languages
Famous people named Lukaz
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lukaz
- Boy names beginning with L
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Daylight
- Baby Names that mean Shining