Lukka 1 name meaning
Origin: Scandinavian and Old Norse
Usage: Icelandic, Danish, Swedish and Finnish
Meaning: Happiness and Luck
Add to favorites
What does Lukka 1 mean?
Lukka 1 is equivalent of Lykke in Icelandic language.
Variants of Lukka 1Names that rhyme with Lukka 1
How popular is the name Lukka 1?
Lukka 1 is an uncommon name around the globe.
Parents who liked Lukka 1, loved these names
- Halvard - Halvard's meaning is Guard or Rock is used as a baby boy name and is largely used in Swedish, Norwegian and Scandinavian has origin in Norwegian and Old Norse
- Eirny has its origin in Scandinavian is especially used in Old SwedishNorwegian and Swedish, Eirny means "Born of New Healing" is a girl name
- Skammel - Particulary used in Old Danish and Danish, Skammel is used as a boy name. Skammel is Danish equivalent of Skammhals
- Állet is Sami form of Alet
- Eileithyia - Of Old Greek origin, Eileithyia is given to baby girls. Eileithyia is form of The Greek Name Ειλειθυια in Latin language
Famous people named Lukka 1
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lukka 1
- Girl names beginning with L
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Luck
Share your opinion on Lukka 1