Mérilyn meaning and origin
Mérilyn is originated from Hebrew, Mérilyn means "Sea". Mérilyn is version of biblical and persistent Mary. Mary is form of Maria in English language. Also Mary is English form of Maria. Meaning of Mary is Princess of the Sea, Wished-for Child and Star of the Sea came from Hebrew and Egyptian. The name is celebrated on August 15.
Variants of Mérilyn
Mary, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Mara, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace, Maarja, Maraike, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Miriam, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Mâria, Mariel, Marie, May, Maj, Mahra, Marajade, Tamar, Martin, Adah, Adiel, Agda, Ada
View middle names that goes with Mérilyn like Caitlan, Evia, Aneesa, Kina, Zoie, Nelle,Names that rhyme with Mérilyn
Popularity of Mérilyn
Mérilyn is an uncommon name around the globe.
Do you like Mérilyn? Other names you would love
- Jonesee means Thanks to God has its origin in English is a girl name. Jonesee is derivative of Jones.
- Yannika - Girl name Yannika means "God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious" came from Hebrew. Yannika is effeminate variant of Yannick.
- Isaïah - Of Hebrew origin, Isaïah means "Hello or God"
- Melchor - Unconventional boy name Melchor means "King (Yahweh) is Light" which is dominantly used in Tagalog and Spanish is of Old Persian and Hebrew origin
- Elís is Icelandic cognate of Elis
Namesakes of Mérilyn
We could not find any notable namesake.