Mörður meaning and origin
Mörður is Icelandic cognate of Mǫrðr.
Variants of MörðurNames that rhyme with Mörður
Popularity of Mörður
Mörður is an uncommon name around the world.
Parents who liked Mörður, loved these names
- Fabrisíus is form of Fabricius in Icelandic language
- Aðalgunnur - Girl name Aðalgunnur is used prevalently in Icelandic. Aðalgunnur is Icelandic form of Adelgund
- Kamí - The popular and evergreen girl name Kamí is used commonly in Icelandic. Kamí is form of Camille in Icelandic language
- Danía - Prevailing girl name Danía is used specifically in Icelandic. Danía is form of Dania in Icelandic language
- Freylaug is used principally in Icelandic is bestowed upon baby girls. Freylaug is Icelandic equivalent of Frøylaug
Namesakes of Mörður
We could not find any notable namesake.