Maahnoor meaning and origin
Girl name Maahnoor means "Light of the Moon" is commonly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Maahnoor
Popularity of Maahnoor
Maahnoor is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. At least, 20 people globally have carried Maahnoor as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Maahnoor
Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly. People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything. You hate copying others. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark.
Looking for a name like Maahnoor? Please go through the following names
- Muntaz - The rare and modern girl name Muntaz is used mainly in Arabic, Muntaz means "Mountain"
- Zikr - The boy name Zikr is used in Arabic, Zikr means "Another Name for the Quran or Reminder"
- Bathshira - The girl name Bathshira means "The Seventh Daughter or Seventh Girl-child". It is rooted from Arabic language is used prevalently in Arabic
- Ulema - Girl name Ulema is used primarily in Arabic, meaning of Ulema is "Intelligent"
- Tayeb is originated from Arabic bestowed upon boys, Tayeb means "Excellent or Generous" is mostly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Maahnoor
We could not find any notable namesake.