Maanisha meaning and origin
Notably used in Tamil, Maanisha came from Sanskrit is used for baby girls. Maanisha is variant transcription of Manisha. Meaning of Manisha is Wish, Intellect and Desire came from Sanskrit.
Variants of MaanishaNames that rhyme with Maanisha
Popularity of Maanisha
Maanisha is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Maanisha
When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. You always doubt yourself and your abilities. Learn your value. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Maanisha
- Mudhalvan - Boy name Mudhalvan means "Prime or Important" is mostly used in Tamil
- Alakeshan means Beautiful Man is used dominantly in Tamil is bestowed upon baby boys
- Nevaetha - Girl name Nevaetha is used specifically in Tamil, meaning of Nevaetha is "Offering Food for Deity"
- Elangeeran - Elangeeran's meaning is The One has an Ability to Write Poem aimed at boys is especially used in Tamil
- Kavindran - Boy name Kavindran is notably used in Tamil, meaning of Kavindran is "Derived from Indra Vamsam"
Namesakes of Maanisha
We could not find any notable namesake.