Mabrooka name meaning
What does Mabrooka mean?
Mabrooka notably is used in Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Mabrooka is "Blessed, Prosperous, Abundant or Feminine of Mabrook".Names that rhyme with Mabrooka
How popular is the name Mabrooka?
Mabrooka is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mabrooka
You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them.
If you like Mabrooka, you would love these names
- KhaliquzZaman means The Qualified (Person) of the Era is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
- Nazaakat means Delicacy or Neatness has origin in Arabic, mainly used in Arabic is given to girls
- Aqa - Boy name Aqa means "Owner or Master" is used particulary in Arabic
- Arwarh - Chiefly used in Arabic, Arwarh bestowed upon boys, meaning of Arwarh is "More Gracious or More Delicate"
- Gul-Yar - Gul-Yar's meaning is Loving Flowers is used as a boy name is substantially used in Arabic
Famous people named Mabrooka
We could not find any notable namesake.