Macedonio meaning and origin
Meaning of Macedonio is He who Triumphs or Grows In Stature is used as a boy name came from Old Greek.
Variants of MacedonioNames that rhyme with Macedonio
Popularity of Macedonio
Macedonio is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 26 years of usage and 163 bearers, the name could just made to the top 2525 names in 1942 before vanishing in 1991. Over 163 babies in United States have been named Macedonio. But Macedonio is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Macedonio
People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You always get things done faster than agreed and show great progress when it comes to your career. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned.
Other names similar to Macedonio
- Grégon has its origin in Greek, Grégon means "To Watch"
- Stefana - Meaning of Stefana is Crown or Crown is used predominantly in Danish, Swedish and Icelandic and originated from Greek and Old Greek is a girl name
- Andréa particulary is used in Swedish and Danish has origin in Old Greek, a baby girl name, meaning of Andréa is "The Brave or Man"
- Timoleon - The boy name Timoleon means "Honor and God and Honoring God" is rooted from Old Greek language. Timoleon is derivative of Timothy.
- Sharleane - Old Greek and English name Sharleane means "Free Man and Carl" is a girl name. Sharleane is resultant of Sharlene.
Namesakes of Macedonio
- Macedonio Fernández, Argentine writer, humorist and philosopher
- Macedonio Melloni, Italian physicist
- Macedonio Alcalá, Mexican violinist