Madar meaning and origin
Largely used in Arabic, Madar is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Madar is "Rose".Names that rhyme with Madar
Popularity of Madar
Madar is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2009. But Madar is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 100000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Madar around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Madar
You need to learn how to appreciate your life because no one will do it for you. Your creativity is something many people envy, especially your co-workers. You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation. Your failures motivate you. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly.
Looking for names similar to Madar? Please go through the following names
- Jemeela - Commonly used in Arabic, Jemeela means "Beautiful" is aimed at baby girls
- Abdul Hakam - Used notably in Arabic, Abdul Hakam is rooted from Arabic, Abdul Hakam means "Servant of the Judge or Servant of the Arbitrator" is used as a boy name
- Fakhra - Used notably in Arabic, Fakhra means "Good or New" is used as a girl name
- Shadia - Of Arabic, Native and American origin, Unfamiliar Shadia is a baby girl name, largely used in Arabic, Shadia means "Singer"
- Summaiyya is used especially in Arabic, Summaiyya means "Brave Women who Fought for Islam" is bestowed upon girls
Namesakes of Madar
- Madar Bux, Bengali politician in East Pakistan