Madella meaning and origin
Unfamiliar girl name Madella is used commonly in English is originated from Hebrew language. Madella is version of all time favorite, biblical and outstanding Magdalena. Magdalena is equivalent of Μαγδαληνη Which is a Greek Form of a Hebrew Epithet: in Latin language. Unfamiliar Magdalena came from Hebrew language, meaning of Magdalena is "Villager of Galilee and Woman from Magdala". Also. Madella is abridged form of Madeline. Madeline is variation of cherished, durable and biblical Magdalena. Also Madeline is form of widely accepted, biblical and everlasting Madeleine. Madeline is French and English equivalent of Magdalena.
Variants of Madella
View middle names that goes with Madella like Noreen, Julianne, Teah, Giorgia, Syla,Names that rhyme with Madella
Popularity of Madella
Madella is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1955. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Madella globally.
Numerological aspects of Madella
You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Your overall health is great. You are a freethinker. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted.
Do you like Madella? Read these names too
- Jeniece - Jeniece's meaning is Variant of Jenny which is a Diminutive of Jane or Jennifer or The Lord is Gracious is used specifically in English given to girls has origin in Hebrew
- Jozshua - Jozshuas origin is Hebrew, meaning of Jozshua is "Friendship, Yahweh and Love" is used as a baby boy name. Jozshua is resulted from Joshua.
- Rachelle - Admired Rachelle has its origin in Hebrew, Rachelle means "Female Sheep, The Ewe or Ewe", used largely in French, English and Italian is given to both boys and girls. Admired name Rachelle managed to bag 408th position among baby girl names in 1994 in United States
- Chanoch - Recent and Offbeat Chanoch is used largely in Hebrew, Chanoch means "Initiated" used for boys is of Hebrew origin
- Myrianne - The Myrianne has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Myrianne is "Princess of the Sea"
Namesakes of Madella
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Madella
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -ella
- Girl names that starts with Mad
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Magdala
- Baby Names that mean Villager
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Elevated
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Tower
- Baby Names that mean Mary