Mahal name meaning
What does Mahal mean?
Mahal means Love or Forbearing came from Tagalog is aimed at both genders.
Variants of MahalNames that rhyme with Mahal
How popular is the name Mahal?
Mahal is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. But Mahal is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 210000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 10000 babies have been named Mahal globally.
Numerological aspects of Mahal
If number 2 is your soul urge number, you are an emotional person, no matter how much you deny it. You are a child of change. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are always open to experience something new. You love life and life loves you. You should understand not everyone has the same expectations and wishes out of life and themselves.
Other names similar to Mahal, for would be moms
- Hardikya particulary is used in Hindi and Hindi is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Hardikya is "Hearty"
- Heinke - Boy name Heinke is commonly used in Frisian language, meaning of Heinke is "Ruler or House"
- Veshadana - Meaning of Veshadana is Song of the Flute is used notably in Hindi and Hindi is given to both sexes
- Dimo - Dimo means "People"
- Rejana - Rejana means "Golden"
Famous people named Mahal
- Mahalia Mendez in Dahas as Actress
- Mahalia Brown in The Graduates as Actress
- Mahaleia Gray in Episode #1.6 as Actress
- Mahalia Jackson in Precious as Soundtrack
- Mahal Montoya in Rocket Surgeons as Actress
- Mahaley Manning in Easy A as Actress