Mahalar meaning and origin
Of American and Native origin, Mahalar is used as a girl name is particulary used in Arabic. Mahalar is a derivative of Mahala. Mahala is variation of biblical, conifer and well-liked Mary. Used substantially in English and Arabic, Mahala has origin in American, Hebrew and Native, Mahala means "Gall, Tender and Tender Affection".Names that rhyme with Mahalar
Popularity of Mahalar
Mahalar is an extremely rare name which might be exclusive to India.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mahalar
You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Sincerity is something you respect and practice. You are daring and courageous. You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number.
Do you like Mahalar? Read these names too
- Muhibuddin means Friend of the Religion or Friend of the Religion Islam is mainly used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Atifi - Girl name Atifi is used predominantly in Arabic, Atifi means "Loving or Affectionate"
- Tabeed - Used in Arabic, Tabeed is used as a baby boy name, Tabeed means "Brightness, Glitter or Shine"
- Sakeen - Boy name Sakeen means "Knife" is notably used in Arabic
- Ajij - Ajij's meaning is Fire or Flame is used as a boy name is majorly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Mahalar
We could not find any notable namesake.