Mahana meaning and origin
Meaning of Mahana is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Mahana like Albina,Names that rhyme with Mahana
Popularity of Mahana
Mahana is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 2290th. Over 111 people have been named Mahana in France. Mahana is a common name in India, Iran and Pakistan while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia. At least, 4000 people globally have carried Mahana as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Mahana
You always analyze something in your mind. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. Number 8 reveals your sharp focus and ability to love with all your heart as your personality number. Change your perspective. Remember that you are not the only person who's struggling with something. And you are not alone as you think. You should understand not everyone has the same expectations and wishes out of life and themselves.
You would love these names similar to Mahana
- Tiraya - Unisex name Tiraya means "Large Fish" is used especially in Hindi and Hindi
- Qiang - Used in Mandarin, Qiang came from Mandarin, Qiang means "Strong or Strength" is used as a boy name
- Suniya means Varnam is a baby girl name
- Chahida - Chahida's meaning is Witness of the Truth has origin in Quran
- Tenuk is used commonly in Malay is originated from Malay, Tenuk means "Tapir" is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Mahana
- Mahanadhi Shankar in Oru Kal Oru Kannadi as Actor