Mahboobe meaning and origin
Used largely in Arabic, Mahboobe means "Beloved or Sweetheart" is normally bestowed upon baby girls.Names that rhyme with Mahboobe
Popularity of Mahboobe
Mahboobe is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 30 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Mahboobe?
Sometimes, your intuition is the reason why you made so mistakes in your life. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. To have number 7 as your personality number means you are calm by nature and have a peaceful attitude about everything.
Do you like Mahboobe? Read these names too
- Asian - Curious unisex name Asian is largely used in Arabic, Asian means "Like a Star" is of English origin
- Labibah - Girl name Labibah means "Understanding or Wise" is used mostly in Arabic
- Ibda primarily is used in Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Ibda is "Innovation"
- Anbarin - Anbarin's meaning is Of Ambergris is used substantially in Arabic is used as a girl name
- Mushtaneer - The girl name Mushtaneer is mainly used in Arabic, Mushtaneer means "Stay Water"
Namesakes of Mahboobe
We could not find any notable namesake.