Mahfuz meaning and origin
Mahfuz's meaning is Guarded, Preserved or Safe is used in Arabic has its roots in Arabic is given to boys. Mahfuz is variation of Mahfooz. Mahfooz principally is used in Arabic has its origin in Arabic, meaning of Mahfooz is "Safe and Preserved".
Variants of MahfuzNames that rhyme with Mahfuz
Popularity of Mahfuz
Mahfuz is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 1425 in 2000. But Mahfuz is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in Afghanistan. As per our estimate, over 60000 people has been named Mahfuz globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mahfuz
Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. You are stubborn and self-motivated. The letter M as your cornerstone reveals you are a workhorse, meaning you enjoy working more than you enjoy anything else. You have high aspirations in life. You are attentive to details and hard-working. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You have a quick mind. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Go through the following names similar to Mahfuz
- Shafaq - Girl name Shafaq is used dominantly in Arabic, meaning of Shafaq is "Twilight or Morning Light"
- Muzhdah is used commonly in Arabic, Muzhdah means "Good News" is given to baby girls
- Mukhallad chiefly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Mukhallad is "Immortal"
- RoohulAmin - The boy name RoohulAmin means "An Epithet of Jibreel or Spirit of the Reliable" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Fares - Atypical Fares prevalently is used in Arabic is a boy name has its roots in Arabic, meaning of Fares is "Knight"
Namesakes of Mahfuz
- Mahfuz, Harari Emir of the city of Harar
- Mahfuz Anam, editor and publisher of 'The Daily Star'