Mahmude meaning and origin
The girl name Mahmude is rooted from Arabic, Mahmude means "Praised or Commendable" is used in Arabic. Mahmude is resulted from Mahmoode. Mahmoode largely is used in Arabic is of Arabic origin, meaning of Mahmoode is "One who is Given Praise and Praised".Names that rhyme with Mahmude
Popularity of Mahmude
Mahmude is a familiar baby name in Turkey and Indonesia. At least, 300 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Mahmude
You often bring your work at home because you are a workaholic. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. You should understand not everyone has the same expectations and wishes out of life and themselves.
Do you like Mahmude? Other names you would love
- Abdul-Tawwab is used commonly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Abdul-Tawwab means "Servant of the Forgiver"
- Shabeeba - Of Arabic origin, Shabeeba means "Sponsor or Godmother" used chiefly in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
- Umniyah - Girl name Umniyah means "A Wish, An Aspiration or Gift" is largely used in Arabic
- Khaqan means Great King aimed at baby boys is chiefly used in Arabic
- Saft means Plus Point, Speciality or Good Habit is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Mahmude
We could not find any notable namesake.