Mahtaab meaning and origin
Unisex name Mahtaab is substantially used among Sikhs and Punjabi languages, meaning of Mahtaab is "Moonlight or The Moon".Names that rhyme with Mahtaab
Popularity of Mahtaab
Mahtaab is a familiar baby name in Pakistan. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Mahtaab?
You get easily stressed when things don't go as planned. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Learn to be strong and perceptive.
Parents who liked Mahtaab, loved these names
- Namratan - Mostly used in Sikh and Punjabi, Namratan means "Jewel of a Name" is used for baby boys
- Satjot is used in Sikh and Punjabi is used generally as a unisex name, Satjot means "Light of Truth"
- Kulprem principally is used in Punjabi and Sikh bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Kulprem is "Love of Family"
- Akaldeep - Boy name Akaldeep is predominantly used in Hindi and Punjabi, meaning of Akaldeep is "God's Lamp or Gods Lamp"
- Ripjot - Prevalently used in Punjabi and Sikh, Ripjot is used as a boy name, meaning of Ripjot is "Light of Beloved"
Namesakes of Mahtaab
We could not find any notable namesake.