Maissa name meaning
What does Maissa mean?
Meaning of Maissa is Slender is used as a baby girl name is prevalently used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Maissa
How popular is the name Maissa?
Maissa was a popular name in France. Over 5912 babies have been named Maissa since 1961. At its zenith in 2009, the moniker grabbed the 85th spot and 778 baby girls were given the name. However after 43 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 100 baby names 2 times Maissa is an uncommon baby name in Belgium, in use since 2000, peaked in 2011 when it ranked 438th. Over 224 people have been named Maissa in Belgium.
But Maissa is a popular baby name in Egypt where every 1 in 9000 have the name. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Maissa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Maissa
You don't have a lot of friends because of it. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You always analyze something in your mind. Your creativity is something many people envy, especially your co-workers. Sometimes, your intuition is the reason why you made so mistakes in your life. You are a lone wolf who can survive on his own because of his skills, highly developed sense of intuition, and the ability to provide for himself.
If you like Maissa, you would love these names
- Abdul-Jamil - Used notably in Arabic, Abdul-Jamil means "Servant of the Beautiful (Allah)" is used as a baby boy name
- Hiyam - Unexpected choice and Modernistic Hiyam came from Arabic, meaning of Hiyam is "Passion or Love" used notably in Arabic is a girl name
- Abdul Baari is used chiefly in Arabic aimed at boys, Abdul Baari means "Servant of the Creator or Servant of the Originator" is originated from Arabic
- Shamima means Flavour or Fragrant Breeze is used majorly in Arabic bestowed upon girls is of Arabic origin
- Qamaruddin is used principally in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Qamaruddin means "Moon of the Religion or Moon of the Religion Islam"
Famous people named Maissa
We could not find any notable namesake.