MajdAlDin meaning and origin
Boy name MajdAlDin is used in Arabic language, MajdAlDin means "Glory of the Faith".Names that rhyme with MajdAlDin
Popularity of MajdAlDin
MajdAlDin is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of MajdAlDin
Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. Finding a way to express those hidden emotions you keep inside is the key to be content. You have to understand that not everyone is willing and excited to succeed in life as you are. People that don't give their best effort is what annoys you. You always get things done faster than agreed and show great progress when it comes to your career.
Other names similar to MajdAlDin, for would be parents
- Umm-E-Salmah means Wife of Muhammad (PBUH) or Her Name was Hind is used in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
- Bakirah means Virgin is used substantially in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
- Baqar - The boy name Baqar is used mostly in Arabic language, Baqar means "Star or Inevitable"
- Zohoor - Boy name Zohoor means "Ostentation or Appearance" is prevalently used in Arabic
- Rayhaneh - Girl name Rayhaneh is used in Arabic language, meaning of Rayhaneh is "A Flower"
Namesakes of MajdAlDin
We could not find any notable namesake.