Majdiyya meaning and origin
Girl name Majdiyya is primarily used in Arabic, meaning of Majdiyya is "Praiseworthy or Glorious".Names that rhyme with Majdiyya
Popularity of Majdiyya
Majdiyya is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Majdiyya
Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Working harder than required is what you are known for. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions.
Looking for names similar to Majdiyya? Please go through the following names
- Elmeeria is used notably in Arabic is a girl name, Elmeeria means "Aristocratic Lady"
- Tanzila - The queer and fresh girl name Tanzila is commonly used in Arabic, Tanzila means "Revelation, Sending Down or Feminine of Tanzil"
- Raushani means Splendour or Splendor is majorly used in Arabic is used for girls
- Malaila - Malaila's meaning is Soft is notably used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Salah-Udeen - Principally used in Arabic, Salah-Udeen bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Salah-Udeen is "Righteousness of the Faith"
Namesakes of Majdiyya
We could not find any notable namesake.