Malana name meaning
What does Malana mean?
Malana's meaning is Buoyant is used as a gender-neutral name came from Hawaiian.
How do I pronounce Malana?
The three syllabled name Malana is pronounced, m(a)-la-na.
Variants of MalanaNames that rhyme with Malana
How popular is the name Malana?
Malana is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1953 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2007, it ranked 2707th when 67 girl were named Malana. Over 1044 babies in United States have been named Malana. The given name is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Papua New Guinea and Indonesia. As per our research, over 5000 people has been named Malana globally.
What numerology tells about Malana?
Your expression number reveals your kind heart. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living.
Do you like Malana? Other names you would love
- Quay - Infrequent unisex name Quay is originated from English, Quay means "Wharf"
- Leeman - Curious boy name Leeman came from Old English, Leeman means "Man of the Valley and Meadow-dweller". Leeman is derived from Lyman.
- Huyen - Infrequent girl name Huyen means "A Woman with Jet-Black Hair" has its origin in Vietnamese
- Thuan - Unfamiliar unisex name Thuan means "One who is Tamed" is originated from Vietnamese language
- Clae - Recent and Isolated Clae came from English, meaning of Clae is "Mud, Surname and Clay Settlement" is aimed at baby boys. Clae is resulted from Clay.
Middle names for Malana
We've compiled a list of the rising and teeny-weeny middle names for Malana below.
View more middle names that goes with Malana.
Famous people named Malana
- Malana Lea in Olympus Has Fallen as Actress