Malarkannan meaning and origin
Boy name Malarkannan is used commonly in Tamil, Malarkannan means "Gentle Playful Person or The One who Loves Flower".Names that rhyme with Malarkannan
Popularity of Malarkannan
Malarkannan is an uncommon name probably limited to India. As per our findings, over 80 people has been named Malarkannan globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Malarkannan
You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. You are the peacemaker in your society. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. When you are having hardships, you feel like the world's falling apart when it's not.
If you like Malarkannan, you would love these names
- Aathisekan - Meaning of Aathisekan is A Thousand Headed Snake who Gives Shade to Lord Vishnu is used in Tamil is given to baby boys
- Loksurya means Good Boy is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Tamil
- Sivanan - Boy name Sivanan means "Devotion to Lord Shiva" is mostly used in Tamil
- Minjaiyan means Unbeatable One aimed at baby boys is used predominantly in Tamil
- Anaga majorly is used in Tamil is a baby girl name, meaning of Anaga is "Sinless"
Namesakes of Malarkannan
We could not find any notable namesake.