Maleika name meaning
What does Maleika mean?
Unfamiliar Maleika came from Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Maleika is "Angel" is used specifically in Arabic. Maleika is variation of frequently used Malika. Malika is diminutive of Magdalena. Also Malika is short of Amalie. Malika is feminine variant of Malik. Malika is Hungarian equivalent of Amelia. Also Malika is Iranian equivalent of Malika that is usedforeign. Malika is also Hungarian form of Amanda. Malika is also Hungarian form of Amalia. Of Arabic and Arab origin, Unconventional Malika, Malika means "Necklace and Industrious".
Variants of MaleikaNames that rhyme with Maleika
How popular is the name Maleika?
Maleika is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1997. Maleika is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. Also, Maleika is a familiar name in Georgia. According to our evaluation, at least 200 people have been bestowed Maleika around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Maleika
You have no enemies. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Maleika
- Taseer means An Effect or Impression is prevalently used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- AbdalMufi chiefly is used in Arabic, meaning of AbdalMufi is "Servant of the Donor" is a baby boy name
- AbdulSami chiefly is used in Arabic, meaning of AbdulSami is "Servant of the All Hearing" is a baby boy name
- Hunduj - Used especially in Arabic, Hunduj is a baby boy name, Hunduj means "Hunduj Bin Hujr or Name of the Arab Poet Imrul Qais"
- Abdul-Majid means Servant of the Glorious One (Allah) is prevalently used in Arabic is used for baby boys
Famous people named Maleika
- Maleika Faiver, from 2005 horror, thriller film The Gallows Tree, who played the Heather.