Malmfríðr meaning and origin
Malmfríðr is an amalgamation of MALM and FRÍÐ. Malmfríðr is an amalgamation of MALM and FRÍÐ.
Variants of MalmfríðrNames that rhyme with Malmfríðr
Popularity of Malmfríðr
Malmfríðr is an extremely rare name around the world.
Looking for names similar to Malmfríðr? Please go through the following names
- Ægill - Boy name Ægill is largely used in Old Norse. Ægill is Old Norse cognate of Egill
- SvæinungR - Used principally in Old Norse, SvæinungR is a boy name. SvæinungR is Old Norse form of Sveinungr
- Sigvarðr - Predominantly used in Old Norse, Sigvarðr is a boy name. Sigvarðr is Old Norse equivalent of Sigiwart
- Baldi has its origin in Germanic bestowed upon boys is used especially in Old Norse. Baldi is Old Norse form of Names Containing the Name Element Bald
- Þonne - Used dominantly in Old Norse, Þonne is used as a girl name. Þonne is Old Norse form of Þórný
Namesakes of Malmfríðr
We could not find any notable namesake.