Mamagoĸ meaning and origin
Meaning: Harpoon for Training Purpose
Add to favorites
Mamagoĸ came from Greenlandic is chiefly used in Greenlandic, meaning of Mamagoĸ is "Harpoon for Training Purpose" is used for boys.Names that rhyme with Mamagoĸ
Popularity of Mamagoĸ
Mamagoĸ is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Looking for a name like Mamagoĸ? Please go through the following names
- Nutaaq is Greenlandic form of Nutâĸ
- Inutsiaĸ - Dominantly used in Greenlandic, Inutsiaĸ is rooted from Greenlandic, meaning of Inutsiaĸ is "Little, Shy Man or Attractive, Nice, Sweet, Fairly Good, Fair-Sized, Beautiful, Precious, Dear Man" is used as a baby boy name
- Sapangaq - Especially used in Greenlandic, Sapangaq is a baby girl name. Sapangaq is form of Sapangaĸ in Greenlandic language
- Equpaluk is Greenlandic form of Eĸupaluk
- Iivalti is Greenlandic equivalent of Îvâlte
Namesakes of Mamagoĸ
We could not find any notable namesake.