Mandarmalika meaning and origin
Meaning of Mandarmalika is A River or A Garland of Celestial is a girl name is used dominantly in Hindi, Sindhi, Oriya, Marathi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali and Telugu.Names that rhyme with Mandarmalika
Popularity of Mandarmalika
Mandarmalika is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Mandarmalika
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You are not very good when it comes to romantic relationships. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you.
Other names similar to Mandarmalika
- Rajathilaka - The girl name Rajathilaka means "Name of a Raga" is chiefly used in Gujarati, Marathi and Bengali
- Kovid - Meaning of Kovid is Wise or Expert is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Malayalam and Marathi
- Udhay specifically is used in Tamil and Oriya is a baby boy name, meaning of Udhay is "To Rise or Blue Lotus"
- Chinthan - The boy name Chinthan is specifically used in Tamil, Bengali and Oriya, Chinthan means "Meditation or Thought"
- Arthish is used mainly in Oriya and Gujarati, Arthish means "Brightness of Good Shiva or Brigtness of Good Shiva" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Mandarmalika
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Mandarmalika
- Girl names beginning with M
- Hindi Girl Names
- Assamese Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean River
- Baby Names that mean Garland
- Baby Names that mean Celestial