Mandip meaning and origin
Mandip means Who Lights in the Heart or Light of Sages is a gender insensitive name substantially used in Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Sikh and Hindi is rooted from Punjabi. Mandip is version of customary Mandeep. Mandeep came from Punjabi, meaning of Mandeep is "Light of Sages, Light of the Mind and Light of Heart".
Variants of MandipNames that rhyme with Mandip
Popularity of Mandip
Mandip is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. But Mandip is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 60000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Mandip around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mandip
Follow your gut, not people. No matter how attractive a person is, if they fall into your section of “stupid” or “superficial”, you don't hesitate to walk away. You are always open to experience something new. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. To have letter M as the first in your name means you are a prideful, hard-to-love-and-understand person. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way.
Do you like Mandip? Other names you would love
- HirRaaj - Used mainly in Sikh, HirRaaj means "Individual or Creative Ruler" is aimed at baby boys
- Mandeepa - Girl name Mandeepa has origin in Punjabi, meaning of Mandeepa is "Light of Heart" is particulary used in Assamese and Kannada
- Avanipal means Protector of Earth is predominantly used in Sikh is a boy name
- Arthdeep - Boy name Arthdeep is used in Sikh, Arthdeep means "Meaningful Lamp"
- Ajinderpal - Boy name Ajinderpal means "Invincible Fosterer" is used substantially in Sikh
Namesakes of Mandip
We could not find any notable namesake.