Manendra meaning and origin
Predominantly used in Marathi, Sanskrit, Bengali, Kannada, Sikh, Malayalam, Hindi, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Oriya and Indian, Manendra is originated from Sanskrit, meaning of Manendra is "King of Mind" is aimed at boys.Names that rhyme with Manendra
Popularity of Manendra
Manendra is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 210000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 6000 babies have been bestowed Manendra around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Manendra
You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. You have no enemies. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. You deserve the best because you are simply the best.
Do you like Manendra? Other names you would love
- Kanti - Origin of Kanti is in Sanskrit is dominantly used in Indian, Sindhi and Tamil, meaning of Kanti is "Loveliness, Ornament or Luster" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Avantika means City of Ujjain or Another Name of Earth is chiefly used in Telugu and Malayalam is a unisex name
- Karmendra - Used mainly in Tamil, Hindi and Malayalam, Karmendra bestowed upon boys, Karmendra means "God of Action"
- Pranay - Origin of Offbeat Pranay is in Sanskrit is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Pranay is "Friendship, Innocent Love or Affection" is dominantly used in Sanskrit, Telugu and Bengali
- Ishan - Unorthodox Ishan has its origin in Sanskrit is mostly used in Oriya, Bengali and Hindi and is bestowed upon baby boys, Ishan means "Sun or Lord Shiva"
Namesakes of Manendra
We could not find any notable namesake.