Manha meaning and origin
Manha's meaning is Gift of God is a unisex name is used substantially in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Manha
Popularity of Manha
In United States, Manha is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 1987th when 99 girl were named Manha. Over 792 babies in United States have been named Manha. Also, in England and Wales, the name has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 500 names. In 2013, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 442 on girl names chart when 95 babies were given the name Manha. Over 794 babies in England and Wales have been named Manha.
Manha is an uncommon baby name in still in use in Ireland. In France, first appeared in 2012 and is still in use. Also, Manha is a familiar name in Afghanistan, India and Pakistan. According to our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been named Manha globally.
What numerology tells about Manha?
You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You secretly believe that you are a genius. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. You should understand not everyone has the same expectations and wishes out of life and themselves. Make sure you invest your energy, time and love in the right place. Otherwise, you risk ending up disappointed and alone.
Other names similar to Manha
- Ghalibah - Girl name Ghalibah is commonly used in Sindhi and Arabic languages, meaning of Ghalibah is "Dominant"
- Talhah - Curious unisex name Talhah is used substantially in Arabic, Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Talhah is "Kind of Tree, Narrator of Hadith or Talha"
- Khushi - Unexpected Khushi is used mainly in Sikh and Telugu is originated from Hindi and Sanskrit used for both sexes, Khushi means "Filled with Happiness, Pleasure or Smile"
- Mahin - Mahin's meaning is Great or Greatest is rooted from Sanskrit and is commonly used in Arabic and Telugu is used for both sexes
- Kanval - The girl name Kanval is used in Sikh and Arabic, Kanval means "Flower or Heart Lotus"
Namesakes of Manha
We could not find any notable namesake.